Weddings at Adelaida
ADELAIDA VINEYARDS & WINERY HAS A RANGE OF SPACES AND ENVIRONMENTS, ALLOWING FLEXIBILITY IN CREATING AN IDEAL SETTING FOR YOUR VINEYARD DESTINATION WEDDING.
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, in the booming wine region of Paso Robles, our natural setting is surrounded by walnut orchards and vineyard views providing the perfect backdrop for your special day.
Countless Ways to Customize your Wedding
Under a canopy of 100-year-old oak trees with breathtaking views of the Santa Lucia Mountains, you will feel on top of the world as you say “I do.” This venue includes all of the amenities required for a large ceremony and reception, surrounded by wild lands and other impressive sights from one of the highest points in the Paso Robles AVA.
Any one of our venues may be rented on its own or in a package where you and your guests will have exclusive use for up to five hours. Our Estate package includes use of our Hilltop and Barrel Room, while the Signature package includes full use of our facility including the Hilltop, Barrel Room, Tasting Room, and Tasting Room Patio.
The Barrel Room
Our Barrel Room is an elegant indoor banquet space that can be effortlessly transformed by various wedding designs. The venue has everything needed to host your reception—complete with a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen, French doors leading to an outdoor courtyard, and a dance floor.
Adelaida Vineyards & Winery Offers:
- Expansive 360 degree views of our surrounding vineyards and walnut orchards
- Multiple venues on the estate to host your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, reception, and cocktail hour
- Award-winning wine from our estate vineyards
- On-site commercial kitchen
- A picturesque rural setting
- Wine service (wine glasses and staff)
- Site fee and wine discount for wine club members
- Table and chair rental and set up
- Maximum capacity is 120 guests